Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Metal Gear... and stuff. ow my ear. thanks jesus. no problem brah. liquid?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexx
Anti Form
Anti Form

Rep : 39

PostSubject: Metal Gear... and stuff. ow my ear. thanks jesus. no problem brah. liquid?   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Metal Gear Solid discussion goes here.

I want a smaller community to talk about Metal Gear Solid with.

All of the people I talk to have no idea what it even is, and most of the guys around here are a bunch of impatient tools who would be better suited with games like Gears of War, and God of War *looks at the Ferrett*

I know Brody doesn't play, but I think Ish does, and you too Sunset.

What direction do you think Rising is going?
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

Rep : 160

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear... and stuff. ow my ear. thanks jesus. no problem brah. liquid?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:46 pm

the snake prowls fiercely, but can not scratch it's back. for, as the Sioux people are aware of, snakes have no arms in which to scratch their backs!

"Now is the moment when everything can change. You are completely responsible for your own life, and no one is coming to save you from yourself. So stop blaming your problems on any and everything else. It does not matter one tiny fucking bit, how unfair you think the world is. It's only what you do, right here, right now, right this fucking instant, that matters. It's your choice to sink or swim."
--"Delusion Pandemic" by Lamb of God

Last edited by SunsetSeeker_2.0 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexx
Anti Form
Anti Form

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear... and stuff. ow my ear. thanks jesus. no problem brah. liquid?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Cryptic Metaphor!
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear... and stuff. ow my ear. thanks jesus. no problem brah. liquid?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Do you seriously think this is fucking fair?

"Now is the moment when everything can change. You are completely responsible for your own life, and no one is coming to save you from yourself. So stop blaming your problems on any and everything else. It does not matter one tiny fucking bit, how unfair you think the world is. It's only what you do, right here, right now, right this fucking instant, that matters. It's your choice to sink or swim."

Back to top Go down
Alexx
Anti Form
Anti Form

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear... and stuff. ow my ear. thanks jesus. no problem brah. liquid?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Just throw grenades at me.
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear... and stuff. ow my ear. thanks jesus. no problem brah. liquid?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:48 pm

oh.
*throws grenade*
AWESOME!

Back to top Go down
Alexx
Anti Form
Anti Form

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear... and stuff. ow my ear. thanks jesus. no problem brah. liquid?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:53 pm

yo yo yo b boy snake dog g
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear... and stuff. ow my ear. thanks jesus. no problem brah. liquid?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:04 pm

what?

Back to top Go down
Alexx
Anti Form
Anti Form

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear... and stuff. ow my ear. thanks jesus. no problem brah. liquid?   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Stop pissin dawg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear... and stuff. ow my ear. thanks jesus. no problem brah. liquid?   

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear... and stuff. ow my ear. thanks jesus. no problem brah. liquid?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1