Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Super Awesome Robot Animals and.. Stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrChoklit

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Super Awesome Robot Animals and.. Stuff.   Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:33 pm

ZOIDS. Tell me someone remembers this series. D:
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin

Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Robot Animals and.. Stuff.   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:04 am

liger Very Happy

Valor Form

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Robot Animals and.. Stuff.   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:18 pm

THE NAME'S BIT MCCLOUD

I loved Zoids. God, I still have some of the models deep in my closet, somewhere.

I remember really liking the one with Bit, never really got into any other Zoids.
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Robot Animals and.. Stuff.   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:28 pm

i remeber those models, i think i broke some O.O

Admin
Admin

Rep : 160

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Robot Animals and.. Stuff.   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:57 pm

i remember that TONS of shows started producing mechs in their series after that came out
examples: Super Sentai (the Megazord), Neon Genesis Evangelion, Beetleborgs, and of course, the Gundam series.

"Now is the moment when everything can change. You are completely responsible for your own life, and no one is coming to save you from yourself. So stop blaming your problems on any and everything else. It does not matter one tiny fucking bit, how unfair you think the world is. It's only what you do, right here, right now, right this fucking instant, that matters. It's your choice to sink or swim."
--"Delusion Pandemic" by Lamb of God

Last edited by SunsetInZero on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

Rep : 160

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Robot Animals and.. Stuff.   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:57 pm

if anyone can think of anything else, feel free to add on

YAY! 100 posts!!! XDDDD

"Now is the moment when everything can change. You are completely responsible for your own life, and no one is coming to save you from yourself. So stop blaming your problems on any and everything else. It does not matter one tiny fucking bit, how unfair you think the world is. It's only what you do, right here, right now, right this fucking instant, that matters. It's your choice to sink or swim."
--"Delusion Pandemic" by Lamb of God

Last edited by SunsetInZero on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Robot Animals and.. Stuff.   Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:35 pm

congrats bro

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Robot Animals and.. Stuff.   Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:17 am

The one with Bit was the best, and then there was another series with a younger kid who has a robot dinosaur as a pet..

Then there was the shit series that people lost love in just a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Robot Animals and.. Stuff.   

Back to top Go down

Super Awesome Robot Animals and.. Stuff.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1