Anime Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quentin TORRENTino

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

Rep : 160

Quentin TORRENTino Empty
PostSubject: Quentin TORRENTino   Quentin TORRENTino Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 3:28 am

Since I first came here in 2009, I have greatly expanded my knowledge of computers and whatnot. One of the more useful tidbits being how to watch and obtain free Anime without infecting my computer with digitized AIDS. So, if you would like to learn a few things you may or may not already know, stick around and open your eye holes for this hot load of viscous knowledge I'm about to blow into your cerebral matter!

So, before you do anything else, you need to make sure your Internet Service Provider (ISP) does not know exactly what it is that you're doing, because if they do, that will almost immediately result in your internet getting a warning shot in the testicles.
Normally, your ISP sees and keeps track of every IP you visit, but if you are visiting these sites through a Virtual Private Network (VPN), they don't see jack-diddley-squat. All they see is that you're using up bandwidth. There are many 3rd Party Clients that offer VPNs that you can pay for and some that are free. From what I've seen, most are either shit (HideMyAss) or monitored by the United States Government (TOR), so I wouldn't trust those. The one I'm about to suggest, along with another service whose name escapes me people use to visit the Dark web, are the most reliable. If you know of any others that are trustworthy, please let them be known. Knowledge is power.

Peerblock v.1.2
https://www.iblocklist.com/files/PeerBlock-Setup_v1.2_r693.exe

Clicking on the link above will immediately make the download appear, so please do not be afraid of the scary little pop-up. It just wants to put cool shit on your computer. Click Save-As and go through the installation motions (make sure Spyware, P2P, HTTP, and Advertising are going to be blocked). If you would like to know more about the program, this page will tell you all you'll ever need to know: http://www.peerblock.com/docs/faq
In the least words possible: it speeds up your internet connection and blocks bad things.

So, after you have that installed ALWAYS MAKE SURE PEERBLOCK IS RUNNING, BEFORE YOU START TORRENTING!!! It's also a very good idea to check for updates to Peerblock, via the application, beforehand, as well. If you need to visit a website while you're torrenting and the page won't load, Peerblock is probably blocking it. To remedy this, simply go into Peerblock and select "Limelight Networks, Inc." (it'll probably be blue), right click it and select "Allow" for however long you'd like, then refresh the page. From what I've been able to deduce, it's just an IP that Flash runs through, for whatever reason.

Now that that's taken care of, you will need a medium through which your torrents will run.
I do not know anyone who uses anything other than µTorrent. If you find a better one, by all means, use it. They're all pretty much the same thing, anyway.

µTorrent v.3.4.5
http://ll.www.utorrent.com/intl/en/downloads/complete/os/win/track/stable

As a side note, to make the torrents download much faster, you can right click the torrent file, go down to "Bandwidth Allocation" and set it to "High".
To make it go even faster than that, right click the actual file and set its priority to "High".

Now the final step: the site to download your shit from!
If it's strictly anime you want (even really obscure shows), this site is the way to go:
https://www.nyaa.se/
If your anime isn't there, it's either not out yet, or you're shit out of luck and you need to buy the Blu-Ray.

Now, if you want Anime or anything else that happens to be digital (Movies, entire TV series, Music, Computer Programs, Video Games, etc.), then I highly recommend this site:
https://kickass.unblocked.li/
If you want it, it's probably there.

And for those of you who are friends with some highly privileged people:
http://www.demonoid.pw/
From what I've heard, literally every torrent that exists is stored on this site. The only catch is that you need to be invited to gain access to the site. So, good luck with that lol.

A little semantics in your downloading preferences:
If there are a lot of folders/files in your download that you don't want, it would be wise to just click the brown (on kickass) down arrow button, to download the torrent file. This allows you to select/deselect which files you want to download.

Conversely, if you only are downloading something with only one file, or you want everything that's available in that torrent, just click the magnet button. This downloads metadata (basically a link to the actual files) to your torrent medium to gain access to the files and download them. The metadata disappears when you remove the file from your torrent medium, but your downloaded files stay. It's pretty nifty for conserving space and stuff.

Once your torrent file finishes downloading, it will turn light green and say "Seeding". If you have the bandwidth and a very giving soul, by all means, let it do that. It's how other people get that particular torrent. You'll be what's called a "Seeder", or someone who has the files and is in the process of sharing them with others. If you're downloading the file, you'll be a "Leecher", or someone who is in the process of downloading the files. While you're leeching, you're also simultaneously seeding as you obtain the files.

However, if you're a greedy little fuck who doesn't care about other people and who doesn't want to keep Peerblock open 24/7 someone like me, just right click the file and select "Stop". Now you can turn off Peerblock and move the files to wherever the fuck you want. Just remember, if you download songs and want to put them on your iTunes or whatever, you'll have to right click the folder you downloaded, go to "Properties" and deselect "Read-Only" under General>Attributes. Otherwise, you won't be able to change any of the details to the file.

On a personal note:
I heavily advocate that you NEVER, by any means, illegally download video game .ISO files. It's a morally very fucked up thing to do. I mean, it's not like any of this is on the right side of the moral high ground, but it's more fucked up than the others. This is how you prevent games getting localized in the future. If Japanese companies like Square Enix, Bandai, Capcom, Level 5, etc, see that certain localized games don't sell well, they will not get English translations and will most likely never be released overseas. This creates a ripple effect that affects MANY other games. If the most popular games in Japan do not sell well in America, Japanese game companies will see localization of games as a heavy financial risk and will steadily stop localizing anything less than the heavy hitters (Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Dragonball Z, etc.). Even then, that may not always be true. As almost all of you know, Kingdom Hearts: Coded and Final Fantasy Agito only received releases in the US, do to a massive outcry from the fans that assured SE that their risk would be rewarded. This is how/why we have KH: ReCoded and FF Type-0. No other reason. On the other side of that coin, Kingdom Hearts X and Dragon Quest VII have yet to be released outside of Japan.

This also goes for Anime and Music. If you want to support the anime's localization in the US, please buy the BDs and a few figurines. Hell, maybe even a hug pillow. No judgment here.
I, for one, make it a point to buy the special editions for albums of bands I love and want to support. That and t-shirts. Fun Fact: almost all of the revenue that musicians make come from ticket sales and merchandise.

Well, that's all from me. Have fun stealing, you little shits!
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

Rep : 23

Quentin TORRENTino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quentin TORRENTino   Quentin TORRENTino Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 4:19 pm

I downloaded that Peerblock shit. But gotta recommend Deluge as my favorite client.
Back to top Go down
https://animealliance.forumotion.net

Quentin TORRENTino
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Alliance :: Anime :: Other-
Jump to: