Anime Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Omegle.com lol =D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

Rep : 23

Omegle.com lol =D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omegle.com lol =D   Omegle.com lol =D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:42 am

i find it flattering that you remembered so much about me, the way i dress, my favorite meme, my love of pokemon. but you seriously need to grow up, i thought you were an adult? you're acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum. you think im not prone to harrassment? ive heard it all before jen, nothing new. and im gonig to go ahead and say i forgive you now because i know later you'll realize how immature and childish youve been acting.
Back to top Go down
https://animealliance.forumotion.net
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Omegle.com lol =D   Omegle.com lol =D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:10 am

and let me remind this a website i made for fun, it only has 5 users that actually post. all i did was move you from a mod to a regular and said you hadnt been on in awhile because i havent seen a post from you in a bit. i gave you mod position because i liked you and you liked the forums and because you wanted to be in charge of the rp forums, which you still havent taken care of. you need to relax Jen seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://animealliance.forumotion.net
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

Rep : 160

PostSubject: Re: Omegle.com lol =D   Omegle.com lol =D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:12 pm

this only lasts for one week about once every month.
weird. =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omegle.com lol =D   Omegle.com lol =D - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omegle.com lol =D
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Alliance :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: