Anime Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets talk about...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form
HoppingKangaroo

Rep : 4

Lets talk about... Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk about...   Lets talk about... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:04 pm

Bayonetta, which I never actually purchased. I got darksiders.

Anyway, upcoming games people are looking forward to, going on a whim, Jen is for Bioshock (got a store poster with your name on it ^^). Rankless is all for Halo Reach (go Halo i guess), meanwhile I am mildly curious about becoming an orlesian (Dragon Age ftw) and anything sony make, cause I love the sonys.

So, what are you looking forward to in 2010, the year of NATAL, sony wand, 3d perspective gaming (apparently), some kind of new nintendo thing that kids will buy and of course the awesomness that is.... *drum rolls*....
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

Rep : 160

Lets talk about... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about...   Lets talk about... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and I'm going to try and get Dragon Age: Origins
Back to top Go down

Lets talk about... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about...   Lets talk about... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:31 pm

Yeah. I'm for Bioshock. And awww thank you, love. <33

Ohyeah and I'm for God of War 3. <3 At least, I think that's coming out in 2010.

Last edited by Jen-At-The-Asylum on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets talk about... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about...   Lets talk about... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Alliance :: Video Games :: Other-
Jump to: