Anime Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halo: Reach

Go down 
+3
BB
HoppingKangaroo
rankless
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rankless
Valor Form
rankless

Rep : 1

Halo: Reach Empty
PostSubject: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:15 am

[yes, I know I just posted a thread here but I just had to express the epicness of this up and coming game.]

Alright, lets get down into some real geek talk, an insider geek at that. Alright, I'm a Halo 3 MLG player so they give me a little insider info here. Reach is stunning already. With a sound correction system in which sound bounces off walls realistically and all sounds pack a heavy, yet realistic punch. Ambient noise has been cut down as to sound more realistic as well. Also, graphics wise, most textures are almost double the resolution of all previous halo games. Along with this weapons/bullets/vehicles actually give off their own dynamic (changing/moving as oppose to static, meaning non-changing) light. Also, with new weapons and enemies that are correct with the story (Some enemies/weapons did not escape the fall of Reach). This game is pushing the capacity of the Xbox 360, on a level beyond any game in existence (Don't even start SonyBros, It's better than PS3 will ever have). I have some pics for you guys so bask in Reach's glory:

Halo: Reach M8jy8l
New vehicle, more realistic...

Halo: Reach 27zxmxl
You and your team...

Halo: Reach 2uq26o4
One of the new covenant weapons, a mixture of a carbine and a needler...

And with that, I leave you.
Back to top Go down
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form
HoppingKangaroo

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Another Halo?

I really dont care much for Halo these days. Got half way through ODST on midnight launch night in our stores display booth...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Halo should be banned.
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 am

mlgggggggggggg. so fucking good.
Back to top Go down
https://animealliance.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:46 am

Halo sucks hardcore. Everyone should burn their copies in a giant firey pit.
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:40 pm

EMELGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

Rep : 160

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:51 pm

the Halo Series and Blue Dragon are the only two reasons why i would ever buy an Xbox.
thank God i have a PS3 ^^
Back to top Go down
rankless
Valor Form
rankless

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:53 pm

SONYBROS, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! Really, just cause your sonybros or casual gamers doesn't mean you have to bash any game that takes the least bit of skill (If I see anyone post "COD takes skills" I will kick someones ass [probably fluffy's]) and hard work to create. In fact, if you want to bash any disk released console game, go TRY to make your own triple A title and see how far you get.

Also, Bungie just released a bunch of new stuff on Bungie.net.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:33 pm

lmfao It doesn't take skill to play Halo.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy Penguin
Wisdom Form
Fluffy Penguin

Rep : -22

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:49 pm

agreed, and by the way you know what i can do to you rankless
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:32 pm

eat him whole?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Erotic. XD
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:44 pm

not that kind of eating!!! D8<
lmao
Back to top Go down
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form
HoppingKangaroo

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Rankless... pretty quick to get flared over halo, me thinks I smell a fanboy. Just because someone thinks in thier opinion that something is sucky, doesn't mean they dont appreciate the skill and effort of the people making it. I dont like some buildings, but I couldnt build one myself.

Im cool enough to own one of those Halo 3 ledgendary editions with the helmet, but i got it for about $15. Give me a decent RPG game anyday of the week (playing mass effect 2 as I write this). If i want to play FPS, I go for good old counter strike source.

Sweet im also a casual gamer according to him, and here I thought being in leagues made me cool Sad

Last edited by HoppingKangaroo on Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Rankles, I never said that the people making the game had no skill. The game itself is just crap. Typical FPS no-brains-required-to-play-this CRAP.

I think the same about Left 4 Dead, but I don't think the people who made it have no skill.

I'll give Halo the "good graphics" props, but the story is almost non-existent by now.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy Penguin
Wisdom Form
Fluffy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:18 pm

srry but in my hooker days i made a deal with myself that i wouldn't stick anything in my mouth that i can't see. and by the way i have to ask, WHY DOES EVERYONE PICK ON THE FAT KID? D8<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:50 pm

I don't pick on you, Fluffy. o.o
Well, not about your weight, anyway. Given that I don't actually know about your body weight. XD
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:27 pm

lol, you don't want to xD
Back to top Go down
Fluffy Penguin
Wisdom Form
Fluffy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:38 pm

i only weigh 230 ish
Back to top Go down
rankless
Valor Form
rankless

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:50 pm

I admit after halo 2 the story got a bit misleading (mainly because the people who made Halo Wars didn't want to follow the real story yet they made a timeline of events that barely made sense) and I admit I am a fanboy, and at that a game programmer (gotta stick up for pretty much any game). Sorry for rage facing at logic for a minute, got flared up. I respect your opinion (unless you say camp of duty: Michael Bay whorefare II is a great FPS) and appolagize.

And CS is amazing, yet not for new age consoles (Xbox FTW, original as well)

also, anyways fluffy you didn't show up last tuesday Razz
Back to top Go down
Fluffy Penguin
Wisdom Form
Fluffy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:09 am

i had homework that kept me up until 2 am
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:53 pm

MLG! *jizes all over the controller*

so fucking good.
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:28 am

MLLLLLLLLLLLLLGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:35 pm

wtf, Brody??? xD
where the hell did you see MLG?
Back to top Go down
rankless
Valor Form
rankless

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:07 pm

In the original paragraph... apparently hes either flipping shit or just heckling me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach   Halo: Reach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: Reach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next