Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Signature of the week disussion/suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noich
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Well, eventually when the site has enough members, we will begin holding signature of the week.

All discussion/suggestions relevant to Signature of the week will occur in this thread. NO WHERE ELSE.

begin.
Back to top Go down
rankless
Valor Form

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:29 am

Not really connected, but theres no 'show off your stuff here' so I thought it might be excused (Just a boredom edit):
Back to top Go down
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:18 pm

assuming this is the "post stuff we have done" thread, here is a sig for jen.
Back to top Go down
rankless
Valor Form

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:20 am

A signature I did for someone on another forum.
[looks better on a white background]

Back to top Go down
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:44 am

Rankless, you need to work on render blending a little there mate ^^
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin

Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:14 am

blah

Valor Form

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Nah, Tinypic didn't want to work right, here it is right:

Back to top Go down
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Still needs blending imo. The clear background just doesn't work very well for me.
Back to top Go down
rankless
Valor Form

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Personally I prefer transparency for most of my pictures, I was actually thinking of changing my sig to be transparent instead of white...

Here it is, I haven't fixed the text yet:
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

Rep : 160

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:47 pm

that looks pretty awesome, Rankless ^^

"Now is the moment when everything can change. You are completely responsible for your own life, and no one is coming to save you from yourself. So stop blaming your problems on any and everything else. It does not matter one tiny fucking bit, how unfair you think the world is. It's only what you do, right here, right now, right this fucking instant, that matters. It's your choice to sink or swim."
--"Delusion Pandemic" by Lamb of God

Back to top Go down
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:27 am

my take on it. Took maybe just a shade over a minute so it's not the worlds greatest.
Back to top Go down
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:28 am

Double post. Woot.

Design I knocked up for a tshirt.
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:59 pm

THAT ARE THE BEST T SHIRT DESIGN I HAZ EBR SEEN MAKE IT AND I SHALL PAY

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:00 pm

hey, what about mine?

"Now is the moment when everything can change. You are completely responsible for your own life, and no one is coming to save you from yourself. So stop blaming your problems on any and everything else. It does not matter one tiny fucking bit, how unfair you think the world is. It's only what you do, right here, right now, right this fucking instant, that matters. It's your choice to sink or swim."

Last edited by SunsetSeeker_2.0 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Valor Form

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Sat May 15, 2010 5:32 pm

I'm making a L4D campaign for one of my gaming clans, Carnal Sin, heres the poster:

Btw, Clog The Cog Studios is the company name I use now, rather than Rankless Gaming Co.
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Tue May 18, 2010 3:47 pm

jesus. wtf is the reso on that thing?XD its massive!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Tue May 18, 2010 10:30 pm

lol that's what she said ;D

Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   Wed May 19, 2010 11:34 am

woootwooot

PostSubject: Re: Signature of the week disussion/suggestions   

Back to top Go down

Signature of the week disussion/suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1