Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Digital Imaging Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noich
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Digital Imaging Rules   Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:44 pm

thanks brody Very Happy for putting this section up.

so seeing as how this is the first post in this section, i would like to make a few ground rules.

-this section is for art in the digital media(signature tags, wallpapers, avatars, etc.)
-when the forum holds graphic based competitions, they will occur in the competitions sub-forum.
-one may request a piece of digital art in the requests sub-forum. BUT READ THE GUIDELINE FIRST
-the main digital imaging section will be for cnc threads only (criticism).
-RIPPING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. IF YOU NOTICE SOMEONE RIPPING YOUR WORK NOTIFY ME AND THEY WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY.
-treat others with respect.
-do not rate a tag when the person is asking for cnc, ratings do not help the artist when they want to know what to do differently.

these are the only things i can think of at the moment, as things are brought up/ thought of they will be added/changed.

Last edited by Noich on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down

Digital Imaging Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1