Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dagashi Kashi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

Rep : 160

PostSubject: Dagashi Kashi   Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:43 am

So, if you guys haven't heard of this yet, it's pretty big right now. Funimation started simulcasting it, recently and... sweet lord.
I don't think I've ever despised an English dub this much in my life (which is a shame, because Todd Haberkorn is in it and I love his work).
It's like the English equivalent of Goku's Japanese VA.
So, for the love of all that is sacred, try to watch the Japanese dub.

If you like cute girls doing borderline ecchi things, this is your show. Also, it's pretty much a marketing campaign for violently marketing candy. Also, the eyes in this show are hypnotizing. Specifically, this titty monster:

So, yeah.
Discuss and whatnot.

"Now is the moment when everything can change. You are completely responsible for your own life, and no one is coming to save you from yourself. So stop blaming your problems on any and everything else. It does not matter one tiny fucking bit, how unfair you think the world is. It's only what you do, right here, right now, right this fucking instant, that matters. It's your choice to sink or swim."
--"Delusion Pandemic" by Lamb of God

Back to top Go down

Dagashi Kashi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1