Anime Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Note Kill or be Killed

Go down 
+3
Lonbilly
BB
Ryu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu
Valor Form
Ryu

Rep : 0

Death Note Kill or be Killed Empty
PostSubject: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:41 am

If you had a Death Note would you kill people?

I dont know if i would. If I did then I my get out of hand and go on a killing spree.

Last edited by Ryu on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:45 am

i would, it may be a little tough at first but i would, there's too many filthy people in this world who deserve it. like earlier i saw a commercial for a movie where a couple who were in over there head's in dept and a person came to them promising millions of dollars if they would press a button that would randomly kill someone in the world. its really a tough decision when you think about it. but i have a death note i could take care of all those fucking bullies at school. >:]
Back to top Go down
https://animealliance.forumotion.net
Ryu
Valor Form
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:40 pm

I dont know, after I use it and die living in purgatory would probably drive me crazy.
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:05 pm

i guess. nxt time you make a thread think of a lilttle more elaborate title Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Valor Form
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Ya, okay I will. XD
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:19 pm

thats better xDD
Back to top Go down
Lonbilly
Valor Form
Lonbilly

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:44 pm

As much as I love Death Note, I don't really think what Light (or his minions) did was really right. Sure, some criminals are scum and should be punished, but nothing really gave him the right to do it.

Anyway, if I had a Death Note I'd probably burn it or something. Too risky to keep.
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

Rep : 160

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:14 pm

y'know, you're right BB. there are some trash in this world who don't deserve life. but if you kill them using the Death Note, you die and go to Purgatory for eternity. i'd say that really wouldn't be worth it V.V

if it were up to me, i'd just go Jigsaw on their asses XD
give them a situation w/ 2 outcomes: live or die. if they're smart enough, they'll get out of it alive and learn to appreciate life...
Back to top Go down
Lonbilly
Valor Form
Lonbilly

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:20 pm

SunsetSeeker_2.0 wrote:
y'know, you're right BB. there are some trash in this world who don't deserve life. but if you kill them using the Death Note, you die and go to Purgatory for eternity. i'd say that really wouldn't be worth it V.V

give them a situation w/ 2 outcomes: live or die. if they're smart enough, they'll get out of it alive and learn to appreciate life...

I actually find Jigsaw's way of doing things better than Light's/Kira's. Jigsaw gives them a second chance, but they have to go throw obstacles and such to live. And if they did live then, like you said, they would start to appreciate life. But Light/Kira just slashes them off and sacrifices going to a good place after dying to go to Purgatory. No way would I do that.
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:37 pm

Lonbilly wrote:
SunsetSeeker_2.0 wrote:

I actually find Jigsaw's way of doing things better than Light's/Kira's. Jigsaw gives them a second chance, but they have to go throw obstacles and such to live. And if they did live then, like you said, they would start to appreciate life. But Light/Kira just slashes them off and sacrifices going to a good place after dying to go to Purgatory. No way would I do that.

yeah and jigsaws great bc if they die its their faults for being dumbfucks.
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:49 pm

the funny thing is, that usually is how they die
they don't observe their surroundings before they act and go "Oh, crap!" when they realise they fucked up ^^

that's the main reason why i like the Saw movies: he gives them a second chance on life (in a really twisted kind of way, but still) that, and the endings ^^ they blow my brain out the back of my skull.

but, back on topic, yeah. Light really just makes himself God w/ the Death Note.
mostly just observes the situation and goes "You die now!"

Last edited by SunsetSeeker_2.0 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noich
Admin
Admin
Noich

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:00 pm

i'd kill.

mostly because of my complete lack of morals.
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:06 pm

at that point, i'd be afraid to be around you o__O
get on your bad side and i'd end up getting hit by a de-railed train or something.
Back to top Go down
Noich
Admin
Admin
Noich

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:19 pm

probably.

lol
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Valor Form
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:08 pm

I change my mind, I would kill if I had an opportunity to use the death eraser.
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:20 pm

death eraser?
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Valor Form
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:37 pm

If you erase someone's name in the death note with a death eraser they'll come back to life.
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:40 pm

oh sweet, i haven't watched too many episodes of deathnote, but i do know alot about it, but i didnt know that haha
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:51 pm

death eraser = cheating, imo
you can't just kill someone and then bring them back >=(
it'd be like you never even killed them!
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Valor Form
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Hehe ya im not that far on the anime either. I think im on episode 14.

Well anyway the Death Eraser is not in the anime well not that I know of. Its in the Pilot Chapter in the manga.

Taro would've made a great main character -sigh-
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Valor Form
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:58 pm

Well you can give them a painful death, revive them, kill them worst, and etc.

But that would be cruel.
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:08 pm

cruel........
but fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Valor Form
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:26 pm

For the user of the Death Note. XD

The funny thing about the Death Note is that you can make the victim do almost anything before they die.
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:58 pm

Yeah, talk about control
Back to top Go down
Fluffy Penguin
Wisdom Form
Fluffy Penguin

Rep : -22

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:06 pm

I know this is kind of far back, but in the beggining of the manga he wanted to make a perfect world, then he wanted to be a ruler, and then a god. in the thirteenth manga of the series (not part of the story line) it explains that if you don't take the trade for the shinigami eyes, then you are driven insane with power
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Kill or be Killed   Death Note Kill or be Killed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note Kill or be Killed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next