Anime Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonbilly
Valor Form
Lonbilly

Rep : 0

Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas Empty
PostSubject: Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas   Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:40 am

Like the title says, this idea may just be impossible. It's one of my most recent ideas, so that's why I decided to post it up in this section. It may be wrong, it may be right. But we won't know until after BbS comes out.

Okay, so we all know that two of TAV are due to have some connection or another to SRK, yes? Now, everyone thinks that Ven is going to be directly connected to Sora, yes? I'm starting to think not. But I am in no way saying he is not connected to someone from SRK. Am I implying a Riku/Ven connection? No. So that only leaves one last person...

Kairi (Don't kill me just yet)

Now, why would I, a person who despises Kairi more than Twilight, decide that she is in fact the one connected to Ven rather than Sora? Well, I believe it was something Smile said awhile back (or it could have been someone else, too) that sort of inspired this. Anyway, let's get started, shall we?

So, in BbS, Kairi resides in Radiant Garden and it shown that at least Terra and Ven both enter this world. But seeing as how a lot of the time TAV are apart, Ven could have been alone for a bit, making a few visits in this world. Now who could he have met that is a main character in the KH Series here? The Kid version of Kairi.

Before I go on, I'd like to say a few things about this Kid Kairi. What if this Kid was a complete opposite from her current self? I mean what if she actually cares about other people, isn't a loner, and isn't obsessive (yet). This could be a redeeming change for Kairi, yes? Show how she used to be. It is also possible, seeing as how in KH1, Sora tells Kairi that she's changed. Perhaps she wasn't a jerk when first arriving in DI. Anyway, back to what I was saying.

So, Ven and Kairi meet. What happens? They become friends automatically, forming a bond (we've seen this word appear lately, haven't we?) and such. It is possible that they became such good friends, that in this time Ven was Kairi's Sora, and loved to hang around with him while still acting like her kid self. Now, if this were to happen, and if he did indeed become a very good friend of hers (despite the age difference), this would mean her memories of him would become strong like Sora's memories of Riku, right? Possibly.

Now, time has passed by since Kairi and Ven's last meeting, and he hasn't come back. Because he was a very good friend of hers, she begins worrying, and wishes and dreams to see him again. Now, what happens when dreams and wishes became strong enough? It seems that from a recent scan of BbS, that it is the key element for one to become a PoH. Now, let's say because of this devotion to Ven (not yet obsessed) her dreams became so strong that her heart became Pure, making her a PoH. Yes? Possibly.

Then, when Kairi arrived on DI, all her memories of RG were lost in her chain of memories, right? Now, from what we've seen, Ven and Sora act very similar. So, when Kairi arrived on DI, still wanting to find Ven unknowingly, she met Sora. Now, sure, he wasn't Ven, but Kairi didn't even remember that she wanted to see Ven very badly. But when she met Sora, it filled her need because they were very similar and he became one of her friends. But, eventually over time, after having found what she had been craving, her Heart slowly began to become obsessed of Sora, and never wanting to lose him like it lost Ven. But, it had more negative side affects, like drowning out her feelings for anyone else, like Riku and Selphie. Sora filled in what she needed, so she didn't care about Selphie or Riku. And thus, the Kairi/Ven connection segment is done, and shows that Ven basically screwed her over and changed her into a bitch.

Let's get to how Ven and Roxas are connected, because we all know they have to be connected in some shape or form. But how, especially if Sora isn't connected to Ven? Say everything that happened with Kairi and Ven did happen, that this is a key reason.

So, we all know how Kairi's Heart ends up taking up shelter in Sora for a good deal of the game, right? And we all know that throughout the game it affected him in many ways, right? Yes, it did, like when he saw a picture of a castle in Deep Jungle, Kairi's heart felt a connection to that place, and because it was in Sora, it affected him as well. Same as when he saw Kairi everywhere, and the Old Hag - I mean Kairi's Grandmother. But, there is another way Kairi's heart could have affected Sora, and that is when the creation of Roxas and Namine was going on.

When Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker, Roxas and Namine were made. But how could Kairi be the line that connects Ven and Roxas? Well, let's say Kairi's heart had affected Roxas when being created by one of her most strongest memories, Ven, a man in her lost memories of RG. This could very well be the reason Roxas looks different from Sora and like Ven instead. But, he didn't take Kairi's memories of Ven, so he doesn't have them, but he was still affected by them. So, there's the connection to Ven and Roxas.

I think my work is done here. Anyway, criticizing is very welcome, and I would like for people to voice their opinions on this, point out the flaws (does it have any?) and what-not. Enjoy flaming me outta house and home.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Valor Form
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas   Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:35 am

Quote :
And thus, the Kairi/Ven connection segment is done, and shows that Ven basically screwed her over and changed her into a bitch.
Oh its war. JK
Kairi hater XP

There's one problem Xigbar saw Xion as Ven. Remember Xion is based on Sora's memories and
Xion's appearance is affected by Sora's memories so Sora must have some memories of Ven. If Kairi's memories of Ven never went to Roxas. How did she appear as Ven?
Back to top Go down
Lonbilly
Valor Form
Lonbilly

PostSubject: Re: Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas   Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:51 pm

Quote :
There's one problem Xigbar saw Xion as Ven. Remember Xion is based on Sora's memories and
Xion's appearance is affected by Sora's memories so Sora must have some memories of Ven. If Kairi's memories of Ven never went to Roxas. How did she appear as Ven?

Well, there are various ways it could be explained. One could say the memories of Ven from Kairi's heart started to strain Sora's heart or affect it to where Sora remembered bits and pieces, but they weren't truly his memories, but they still lied in him. And it's happened before, like with Kairi's Grandma's story. That was never Sora's memory, but because of Kairi's heart he saw it and remembered it even after Kairi's heart left his vessel. One could say that when Mansex went and battled him in FM and sampled his memories, that the Kairi's memories of Ven that may have been duplicated and stayed in Sora were taken by Mansex and used on Xion.

Or, another way you could explain it is that Xion seems to drain memories/experience memories from other people. Like in Days when she saw Riku's memories of the Zexion confrontation on Destiny Islands, she was able to see and live it because she either was draining it from Riku or because she was so close to him, his memories began affecting her. The same could be said about Xigbar - his memories of Ven may have affected Xion because she was so close to him (I don't mean close as in friends, but literally close like when someone sits next to you) and that she began to take the form of Ven in Xigbar's eyes. Of course, Mansex has also been said to be able to see Xion as Ven, and it could be because she is affected by memories of people all around her and can change appearance to certain people because of that.
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

Rep : 160

PostSubject: Re: Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas   Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:34 pm

your theory...... actually makes a lot of sense o__O
i just fail to see how anyone could have such a strong liking to Kairi (unless Ven's a pedo)
she's just a big piece of sexy eye candy and nothing more V.V
Back to top Go down
Lonbilly
Valor Form
Lonbilly

PostSubject: Re: Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas   Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:36 pm

SunsetSeeker_2.0 wrote:
your theory...... actually makes a lot of sense o__O
i just fail to see how anyone could have such a strong liking to Kairi (unless Ven's a pedo)
she's just a big piece of sexy eye candy and nothing more V.V

Well, we've seen some things in FF and Disney where the young adults strike friendships with kids littler than them and become like the big-brother/sister figures. That's probably how Kid Kairi and Ven's relation ship was, like a Big Brother/Little Sister thing. It would explain why she's so drawn to Sora, as well.
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

Rep : 160

PostSubject: Re: Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas   Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:58 pm

sort of like Roxas and Axel, right?
yeah, i could see how that would work out.
hopefully it won't have as many hentai pairings as AkuRoku. that was just disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy Penguin
Wisdom Form
Fluffy Penguin

Rep : -22

PostSubject: Re: Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas   Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:02 am

*shakes head at sunset*
always got link it to hentai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas   Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh ho ho, silly Lon and his impossible ideas
Page 1 of 1