Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ideas for a Potential Days Final Mix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lonbilly
Valor Form

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Ideas for a Potential Days Final Mix   Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:31 am

Well, we know that Nomura said the only reason a FM wasn't planned was because the English voices hadn't been recorded yet, and now that the NA version has been released, it's possible we may just get the FM of Days (well, Japan may). Now, what exactly could they even produce in a FM? That's actually the point of this thread, what you would wanna see in a FM of Days. Anyway, here's my list just for kicks:

(Also, before someone mentions the memory on the DS Cart was at its limits, apparently there is a newer card that is twice the size in memory as the one Days was on)

Scenarios/Storyline:
-A Xion scenario where you did the story mode through her perspective
-A Riku scenario where you did it through his perspective
-All 358 Days playable like originally planned. Or at least more days playable.

Cutscenes:
-Maleficent birdcage scene that was cut
-Saix and Axel scene in TWTNW by the Skyscraper that was cut
-Perhaps a few of the dreams Roxas was having of Sora's memories
-Perhaps that Mansex cutscene from FM+ where he goes to visit Aqua's armor thrown in?
-The Axel/Mickey scene that never made it
-A secret ending, perhaps?
-More expansion on some of the Organization Members past

Boss Fights:
-More fights with the Organization people when trying to leave. Like Xigbar, Demyx, etc. Instead of only Nobodies and Saix
-A Rikunort boss fight after the regular Riku boss fight
-Data boss fights - Fighting old enemies from KH1 and CoM
-Having the Coliseum and tournaments as well like in previous KH Games and fighting fellow Org. members, Heartless, and Hercules and such. Because if I remember correctly, this didn't have Tournaments
-A Dark Soldier or Master Xehanort boss fight to promote Birth By Sleep

Extra Worlds/Areas:
-Castle Oblivion - Being able to relive the battles Sora had in KH1 and CoM (like battling Riku, Ansem SoD, Chernabog, Maleficent, etc.)
-Pinocchio world - It was originally planned but dumped. But maybe brought back for FM? After all, they had completed everything for this world for the original Days but threw it out.
-Hollow Bastion - I miss this world :'(
-Destiny Islands - Wasn't this world originally supposed to be playable and not cutscene only?
-Land of Dragons - The Organization messed with this world in KH2, so why not in Days?
-Port Royal - Same reason as for Land of Dragons
-Twilight Town having the Clocktower thing be more explorable and the Mansion, perhaps?

Playable Characters in Multi-Player:
-Riku (Kh1 or CoM version)
-Sora (Kh2 version)
-Rikunort or Ansem SoD
-Xion (with Final Form)
-Xemnas (Final Battle form from KH2)
-Maleficent (and able to go Dragon Form)

Missions:
-Maybe some other missions that were cannon with the Organization members that died in CoM?
-Some non-cannon missions where you beat up past enemies from previous KH Games?

Anyway, 'tis all I can come up with at the moment. I'll edit later. Anyway, what would you wanna see in a potential FM?

Last edited by Lonbilly on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

Rep : 160

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Potential Days Final Mix   Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:39 am

you pretty much just said everything bro =__=
but yeah, definitely more worlds/va cutscenes.

"Now is the moment when everything can change. You are completely responsible for your own life, and no one is coming to save you from yourself. So stop blaming your problems on any and everything else. It does not matter one tiny fucking bit, how unfair you think the world is. It's only what you do, right here, right now, right this fucking instant, that matters. It's your choice to sink or swim."
--"Delusion Pandemic" by Lamb of God

Back to top Go down
Noich
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Potential Days Final Mix   Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:27 pm

i would want this. only if it was a remake for ps2 or something. that way it could handle all the originally planned content.
Back to top Go down
Lonbilly
Valor Form

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Potential Days Final Mix   Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:41 pm

Well, I only included what I imagine would be on a FM version for the DS, but if they were to remake it like CoM for the PS3/Wii or whatever, they could add in the Samurai Nobodies that were originally supposed to be able to aid in battle. And of course more cutscenes as the PS2/PS3 cutscenes and va's. But then again remaking it would sort of take up more time for KH3 and the Mystery KH Game, which is why an FM for the DS may be the better option.
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin

Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Potential Days Final Mix   Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:05 pm

i could really get excited about it if it would be on the ps2 or a next gen

Valor Form

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Potential Days Final Mix   Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:07 pm

Well, I doubt it would be for the PS2 since that system is pretty much due for death pretty soon (I mean, it's gone on ten years already. I think it's soon to be dead if not already) and not to mention they've already stated Re:CoM was the last KH they were ever going to release on the PS2, which is why I imagine it would be one of the next-gen consoles if it were remade.
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Potential Days Final Mix   Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:19 pm

true, true. V.V
but i'd have to say the whole "Riku side story" thing wouldn't happen. the only reason i say this is b/c they already had a Riku side story for CoM/Re:CoM.

but the Xion side story could definitly happen ^^
......probably. ^^"

"Now is the moment when everything can change. You are completely responsible for your own life, and no one is coming to save you from yourself. So stop blaming your problems on any and everything else. It does not matter one tiny fucking bit, how unfair you think the world is. It's only what you do, right here, right now, right this fucking instant, that matters. It's your choice to sink or swim."

Back to top Go down
Lonbilly
Valor Form

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Potential Days Final Mix   Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Yeah, a Riku scenario may not happen, but from what I've seen in Days we never really got to see too much on what Riku was doing, only tidbits here and there. And yeah, we did get a Riku scenario before, but I don't think that should stop them from giving us another one.

But I do think a Xion one is more likely. Plus, I think there would be more hints to BbS or the next KH in this scenario, too. Or at least more insight on Xemnas.
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Potential Days Final Mix   Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:00 pm

yeah, in Days you reeeeeeally get to see just how twisted Xemnas really is.
plus, if they make a Xion side story, she's w/ Riku for most of the time it would matter so in that retrospective, we really wouldn't need a Riku sidestory.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Potential Days Final Mix   

Back to top Go down

Ideas for a Potential Days Final Mix
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1