Anime Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

Rep : 160

I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:52 pm

ok, now i'm sure most of you know about the new "Secret Game" Nomura talked about (you know, the one that's supposed to be coming out before KHIII) i heard it was gonna be called KH: ReConnect

anyway, Nomura just stated in the BBS Ultimania book that there will indeed be another KH game before KHIII.
HOWEVER, he also said that, in addition to ReConnect, there will be ANOTHER KH game coming out before KHIII that will have multiple main characters (lol, BBS2 anyone?)

oh, and the Ultimania also says that the NA version will get "more cutscenes, more songs, more keyblades, more types of Unversed, a new secret boss, and an altered battle balance". only thing i have to say about this is:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!
anyone else thinks this is Nomura's way of compensating us for KHII: FM+? ;D

linkz---> http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/146982-3-new-kingdom-hearts-games.html

and in unrelated news:
BOOYAH, BITCHES!!!!
I BROKE 1000!!! >=DDD
THIS MAKES ME A PLATINUM ADMIN!!!
I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Pedobear-seal-of-approval-platinum

Last edited by SunsetSeeker_2.0 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:38 am

i dont like it! >.<
Back to top Go down
https://animealliance.forumotion.net
Luxy
Master Form
Luxy

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:44 am

I think its kinda cool. These new games are kind of setting up a new saga, kinda like DBZ. KH 3 will be the end of the Xehanort Saga. Think about it, we have barely even touched the history of the Keyblade, let alone Keyblade wielders. I think another "Keyblade war" isn't that far off
Back to top Go down
http://theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:01 pm

i just want one for the fucking ps3 already.
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:05 pm

^same =.=

hopefully, ReConnect will be for the PS3. that, or the other game.
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:08 pm

look at boxxy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form
HoppingKangaroo

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:28 am

I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Falling2
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:07 pm

lol, if that had a caption, i'm pretty sure it'd say "OH SHI--!"
...it isn't finished b/c he died ^^
Back to top Go down
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form
HoppingKangaroo

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:13 pm

Or he is staying perfectly still, as he can levitate, and the ladder is falling over out of jealousy.
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:14 pm

GASP! WITCH!!! >:O
BURN HIM!!!!!

wait........
O.O
my bad, Jen ^^"
Back to top Go down
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form
HoppingKangaroo

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:23 pm

However, it could also be a cunning use of photographic and cinematic technology. Thus allowing the picture to give off the perception of falling and or levitating when in all fact this isn't happening. I will go further on to say that he could have also used an intricate system of ropes and pulleys, that were suspended on the ceiling to help create said effect. These could have been edited out in post analyse to create such an illusion.

The ladder, while adding to the dramatics of the scene, also has a sort of symbolism. It could be perceived that it represents the decline of humanity, and that while we have reached great heights, it is very easy for us to topple. Being balanced on only one leg it shows that the ladder, while metaphorical in my example, but physical in theirs, is a third leg up for society, and that to climb to great heights, it only takes one step at a time.

Or it's just a guy falling over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:25 pm

One thing to say : I love you. XD
Back to top Go down
Luxy
Master Form
Luxy

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:59 pm

teh pic iz 4 teh lulz, datz all XD
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:09 am

:O
Back to top Go down
Fluffy Penguin
Wisdom Form
Fluffy Penguin

Rep : -22

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:54 pm

no offense to you Kingdom Hearts fans, but aftr sora was taken out as the main character i stopped caring abut the series. i have waited so long to say that.
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Fluffy, you are now the BIGGEST dipshit i've ever met in my life =.=###
Sora IS STILL the main character of KH. Terra, Aqua, and Ven are just the main characters of a SIDE STORY.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy Penguin
Wisdom Form
Fluffy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:09 pm

that has been the main focus for how many years???
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:45 pm

they've been working on the game for about 4 years now.
however, this will be the FIRST game that they will have been the main characters. Sora's had FOUR.
also, Nomura has confirmed that Sora WILL be the main character for the next game.
and furthermore, the only reason it took 4 years to make it was b/c they had to halt production on it to make KH: ReCoM, KH: 358/2 Days, and KH: Coded. Two of which, Sora is the main character.

therefor, you still= a dumbass

Last edited by SunsetSeeker_2.0 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:46 pm

One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

lolz ^^
Back to top Go down
Fluffy Penguin
Wisdom Form
Fluffy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:04 pm

SunsetSeeker_2.0 wrote:
KH: ReCoM, KH: 358/2 Days, and KH: Coded.

those games were horrible!! Mad
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:08 pm

this is very true.
Days was so repetetive it made me sick (imo, Xion was the only good part of the game >.>)
and Coded was just a rehash of CoM for the mobile phone, yet it STILL had better graphics than Days (srsly, wtf?)
Back to top Go down
Luxy
Master Form
Luxy

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 am

There is so very much to learn. You understand so little
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Don't bother. Your voice can no longer reach him where he is. His heart belongs again to Darkness. All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came. You see, darkness is the heart's true essence.
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin
BB

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:51 pm

SunsetSeeker_2.0 wrote:
One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

lolz ^^

omg sunset...THAT WAS SOOOO PERFECT!!!!!!!!! *EPIC HIGH FIVE* YOU TOO LUXY FOR THAT FOLLOW UP! WHOO
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin
SunsetInZero

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 pm

why thank you BB ^^
....still waiting on that mail, though.... =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This   I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Don't Think ANYONE Expected This
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next