Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

Rep : 160

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Alex..........
I WANT THAT FUCKING XBOX O_______________O

lol the power button's on his penis

"Now is the moment when everything can change. You are completely responsible for your own life, and no one is coming to save you from yourself. So stop blaming your problems on any and everything else. It does not matter one tiny fucking bit, how unfair you think the world is. It's only what you do, right here, right now, right this fucking instant, that matters. It's your choice to sink or swim."
--"Delusion Pandemic" by Lamb of God

Back to top Go down
Alexx
Anti Form
Anti Form

Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:08 pm

I know it's awesome.

Spoiler:

happy fappy
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin

Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:32 am

happy slappy?

Anti Form
Anti Form

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:22 am

No!
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:09 pm

slappy fappy

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:26 pm

after i fap, it looks like i dove into a pool of yogurt =D

"Now is the moment when everything can change. You are completely responsible for your own life, and no one is coming to save you from yourself. So stop blaming your problems on any and everything else. It does not matter one tiny fucking bit, how unfair you think the world is. It's only what you do, right here, right now, right this fucking instant, that matters. It's your choice to sink or swim."

Back to top Go down
Alexx
Anti Form
Anti Form

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Good to know, and about time you got back. I missed you!
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:33 pm

i'll be on 24/7 next week! =D
not Ish though...... he got grounded again the day he got ungrounded >8(

Back to top Go down
Alexx
Anti Form
Anti Form

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Is he a trouble child or something? What exactly did he do?

Also, I live on this site.
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:55 pm

no.... he just has terrible grades =(

Back to top Go down
Alexx
Anti Form
Anti Form

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:43 pm

He needs to start applying himself!
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:45 am

that he does.
sunset, i mished you Smile

Anti Form
Anti Form

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Brody was over last night, and said that if you lived here, then us three would be the best of friends. And we would fuck shit up! lol!
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:55 am

lol don't make me baaw, guys <=)
that'd definitely be true, though. instead of lighting a bag of dog shit on fire outside of someone's door and ringing the bell, i'd light their door on fire and ring the bell xD

that way, instead of them going "aww man, now i've got dog shit on my shoe," it'd be "HOLY FUCKING SHIT! MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!"

many lulz would be had

Back to top Go down
Alexx
Anti Form
Anti Form

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:14 pm

many lulz indded.

But how bout if we got a fire hose and hooked up to a septic tank and shot all the stuff from it on their door then ringed the bell...

while everything was on fire.
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:46 pm

i love you <=')

Back to top Go down
Alexx
Anti Form
Anti Form

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   

Back to top Go down

Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Alliance :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: