Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

Rep : 160

PostSubject: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Welcome people!!!! (especially you lolis (=<
this is the Pedobear Fan Club/Pedobear Awareness Group!!!
post your love/warnings about Pedobear so that others may share your love/fear of him ^^

"Now is the moment when everything can change. You are completely responsible for your own life, and no one is coming to save you from yourself. So stop blaming your problems on any and everything else. It does not matter one tiny fucking bit, how unfair you think the world is. It's only what you do, right here, right now, right this fucking instant, that matters. It's your choice to sink or swim."
--"Delusion Pandemic" by Lamb of God

Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin

Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:07 am

good idea.

<3

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:01 pm

why, thank you, good sir.

POST 950!!!!
only 50 more before i break 1000 xD

"Now is the moment when everything can change. You are completely responsible for your own life, and no one is coming to save you from yourself. So stop blaming your problems on any and everything else. It does not matter one tiny fucking bit, how unfair you think the world is. It's only what you do, right here, right now, right this fucking instant, that matters. It's your choice to sink or swim."

Back to top Go down
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:13 pm

I tip my hat to that.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy Penguin
Wisdom Form

Rep : -22

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:27 am

what is your obsession with pedobear?
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:31 pm

what is your NOT obsession w/ Pedobear?

Back to top Go down
Luxy
Master Form

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:34 am

he is pedobear 0.o

/formalities

[Red Squirtle] is the best podcast I have ever listened to.
Not to mention that Red character has quite a handsome voice...
Back to top Go down
http://theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:17 pm

lmao xD

lol, you know, i'm really suprised Jen hasn't found this thing yet.

Back to top Go down
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:37 pm

wtf?!! D8<

Back to top Go down
Luxy
Master Form

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:14 pm

thats the only way to get rid of the pedobear

/formalities

Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:05 pm

nah, the only way to REALLY kill a Pedobear is w/ a 58 megaton nuclear warhead
^^ <3

Back to top Go down
Luxy
Master Form

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:10 am

damn... i dont have many of those left...

/formalities

Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:50 pm

I do =DDD
hold on, let me just carry it over to the computer
*trips*
OH SHI

Last edited by SunsetInZero on Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:21 am

wtf????
lol quit posting pictures that don't make sense!!!!! Dx

Back to top Go down
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:21 pm

why?
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:04 pm

b/c they're pointless and aggrivating

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:04 am

I think it's cute. <3
Back to top Go down
HoppingKangaroo
Valor Form

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:06 am

Does everything have to have a point? Besides, It's my thing. Much like your over zealous use of exclamation marks and general forum-esque text. Plus your Sig is mildly annoying.
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:36 pm

yeah, well, so is your avatar.
.....i feel like it's judging me >.O

Back to top Go down
BB
Admin
Admin

Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:55 pm

dun wrry i haz ur back >=D

Wisdom Form

Rep : -22

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:17 pm

sunset, your obsession with pedo bear has gone from funny to creepy
Back to top Go down
SunsetInZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:54 pm

anyone else think so?

Back to top Go down
Alexx
Anti Form
Anti Form

Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Not at all.

My Xbox WARNING! HUGE FUCKING IMAGE.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group   

Back to top Go down

Pedobear Fan Club!!! .....also the Pedobear Awareness Group
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next