Anime Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime and General Video Game Discussion the Way You Like It: Fully Unrestricted.

HomeHome  The AllianceThe Alliance  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My newest project - Tone Of Grey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rankless
Valor Form
rankless

Rep : 1

My newest project - Tone Of Grey Empty
PostSubject: My newest project - Tone Of Grey   My newest project - Tone Of Grey Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Currently working on my first full-length game with a story. It's a puzzle fps programmed in Visual BASIC. I was wondering If anyone was interested? It's entitled Tone Of Grey, Created under my companies name, Rankless Gaming Co. Also if their are any 3d modelers out their that would be nice...

Anyways, pictures will be posted as progress is made.
Back to top Go down
Luxy
Master Form
Luxy

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: My newest project - Tone Of Grey   My newest project - Tone Of Grey Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:25 pm

is Visual BASIC anything like PBASIC? Sounds interesting, puzzle fps...
Back to top Go down
http://theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
rankless
Valor Form
rankless

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: My newest project - Tone Of Grey   My newest project - Tone Of Grey Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:26 pm

I'm not familiar with PBASIC but all forms of BASIC are usually very similar or the same thing just under a different name. It's probably the most indecisive programming language out there. I plan to abandon it for C++ eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My newest project - Tone Of Grey   My newest project - Tone Of Grey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My newest project - Tone Of Grey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Alliance :: Video Games :: Other-
Jump to: